Hot Couture

flapper hems at Chanel & Valentino
great lengths and silhouettes at Valentino 
feminine waists and luxurious textures at Christiaan Dior
sheer sheer sheer and divine draping at Christiaan Dior
all in the details at Giambattista Valli
effortless at Giambattista Valli & embellished at Jean Paul Gaultier











A small selection of some of my favourite looks from Spring 2012 Paris Couture Shows. One of the shows I also look forward to is Ellie Saab, however their latest collection was far too safe. Another collection that disappointed me was Jean Paul Gaultier, I felt it was hap-hazardly put together, I do however love this look above - great textures and combination of colours. I loved Valentino's feminine long dresses and the soft florals paired with matching self fabric shoes and the off the shoulder 'balloon sleeve' jackets seen at Chanel & Christiaan Dior. Christiaan Dior's use of sheer fabrics was absolutely divine putting it at the top of my list of favourite collections alongside  Giambattista Valli. x x x  K

No comments:

Post a Comment