Ruby Woo

Ruby Woo

Those of you that know me personally will know that I have a bit of weakness for M.A.C cosmetics. I had heard of the 'M.A.C gives back' deal where you take six empty products back and you get a free lipstick. I had been collecting empties for awhile but never got around to taking them in, so eventually this week I popped into M.A.C to exchange my empties and left with three gorgeous new colours (you do the math). I've always played it safe with lipstick, it's the one make up item I steered away from so I've decided to put together outfits that best suited each colour. This is the first of three, 'Ruby Woo' a fun african inspired shorts outfit with the gorgeous Micheal Kors wedges and 3.1 Phillip Lim colour block clutch bag finished off with smacking red lips! Stay posted for more this week... K x

No comments:

Post a Comment