strawberry kisses

Malcolm & Melissa doing finishing touches
Hello Sailor Fascinators
Apologies for my lack of posts lately, I have been very very busy with my 'real job'.
Last week we did the shoot for our Magalogue (KLuK CGDT's magazine-catalogue) with our new collection which consists of a beautiful range of reds & pinks. This time Mark Cameron was shooting leaving me free to run around and take a few behind the scenes pictures with our delightful Olympus Pen. This nifty little camera "not a compact not an SLR" has lovely little cheat functions that allow you to select your style, my favourite is the "lomo" type style. For the complete collection see here as well as Hello Sailor's fascinators.
these photos: by me (Klaudia D.) . model: Michelle at Faith . hair & make up: Melissa van Zyl at Infidels




No comments:

Post a Comment