trail blazers













My all time favourite editorial for Vogue U.K. 2008, lensed by Mario Testino, sealed my fashion fate a few years ago. It stands out as one of the most beautiful editorials I have ever seen, saturated with colour and life. Having a small obsession with Peru and all things South American probably doesn't help either. Catching up on the latest editorials on FashionGoneRogue, I came across this one shot for Vogue Korea's July 2012 issue, and I must say the similarities are uncanny.













I must admit I don't blame them, 'Trail Blazers' is inspiring to say the least, but maybe it's just me. In any case I love the styling and the attention to detail in this story featuring model Han Hye, lensed by Alexander Neumann. What do you think? Am I looking to deeply into this? K x


No comments:

Post a Comment