rings & things

look at my rings my rings my rings

'Look at my rings my rings my rings, Look at my rings my rings my rings!' Love the episode of Cougar Town when Jules choses the best present giver. If you haven't seen it basically Ellie rewards herself each year with a chunky ring for winning the best gift contest every year - watch it here, and well I have a huge obsession with rings right now and my latest purchase is this lovely little fox (bottom left) heading my way from London! The lovely Meg of OneDayBox has compiled her list of her top 10 rings and they are FOR SALE on her blog here get over there now! K x

4 comments:

  1. I watched that episode of Cougar Town, so hilarious. Love chunky rings, I have my eye on this one http://www.cultstatus.com.au/product_view.php?id=1383 I wish!
    x
    www.vintagelifestylemag.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its my best :) that YSL is AMAZING x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fabulous. I love dramatic stone rings and the YSL one is amazing!!!

    Franzi
    xx

    http://franzistylenomad.com

    ReplyDelete